Exchange Online is designed for organisations that want to get the benefits of cloud-based email without sacrificing the enterprise-class capabilities of Exchange Server.
Built on the same technology as Exchange Server, Microsoft handles the ongoing maintenance of the Exchange infrastructure while providing IT administrators with the control and flexibility they require.
You can choose from a range of options all with pay-as-you-go, per-user pricing – with the same 99.9 per cent service availability with service credits if service levels are not met, antivirus and anti-spam solutions and 24x7, IT level support over the phone, the web or email.
- Built in anti-virus and anti-spam protection using Exchange Online Protection with service credits if service levels are not met. Protection through geo-redundant data centres with advanced disaster recovery capabilities, plus robust security and privacy controls and standards.
- Help work as a tighter team by viewing shared contacts and calendars, including meeting room bookings, to check availabilities and schedule meetings smoothly.
Access on the go
- Designed to work over a web connection on compatible devices so you can access email, calendar and contacts across a range of compatible mobile devices.
Management of costs
- Have the ability to predict and plan your IT costs on a month to month basis.
Freed up capital
- Reduce infrastructure management costs and total cost of ownership so you can spend capital elsewhere.
- 50 GB* mailbox
- Outlook Web App
- Exchange ActiveSync
- Personal archive
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.