Azure Information Protection
- Ensure Persistent Classification and Protection of your data
Classify your data based on sensitivity
- Policies classify and label data at time of creation or modification based on source, context, and content. Classification with Azure Information Protection is fully automatic, driven by users, or based on recommendation.
Collaborate more securely with others
- Share data safely with coworkers as well as your customers and partners. Define who can access data and what they can do with it—such as allowing to view and edit files but not print or forward.
Protect your data at all times
- Embed classification and protection information for persistent protection that follows your data—ensuring it remains protected regardless of where it’s stored or who it’s shared with.
Ease of use
- Data classification and protection controls are integrated into Microsoft Office and common applications to secure the data you’re working on with one click. In-product notifications such as recommended classification help users make right decisions.
Add visibility and control
- Track activities on shared data and revoke access if necessary. Your IT team can use powerful logging and reporting to monitor, analyze, and reason over data.
Deployment and management flexibility
- Help protect your data whether it’s stored in the cloud or in on-premises infrastructures. You have the flexibility to choose how your encryption keys are managed, including Bring Your Own Key (BYOK) options.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.