The use and management of PTZ cameras allows for greater flexibility of the video surveillance system
How does it work?
- rotate the PTZ camera in the desired direction using the joystick or keyboard
- to increase or decrease the image from the camera using optical zoom
- control the camera focus in automatic or manual mode
- configure scenarios for the PTZ camera
By Controlling PTZ cameras, you can:
- replace several conventional cameras with it and at the same time ensure sufficient coverage of surveillance zones
- capture even small details of images from the camera
- focus the camera on the desired object of observation
Thus, you will increase the flexibility of your video surveillance system and can solve tasks that ordinary cameras cannot.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.