Gain powerful protection against cyberthreats
- Cyberattacks will likely cost $6 trillion worldwide by 2021. The Office 365 collection of threat-protection solutions helps protect against a wide range of threats.
Get trusted, enterprise-grade threat protection
- With a hacker attack happening somewhere every 39 seconds, you need trustworthy, tested protection for your digital environment. The Microsoft Office 365 collection of threat-protection technologies helps protect against and provides visibility about spam, malware, viruses, phishing attempts, malicious links, and other threats.
Protect against spam and malware in email
- Get enterprise-class reliability and protect against spam, malware, and known threats while maintaining access to email during and after emergencies. Exchange Online Protection provides security and reliability to help protect your end users so that you can stay in control of your email environment. And because it’s easy to deploy and maintain, it’s easier than ever to protect your organization from external threats.
Help defend against advanced email threats
- Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) helps protect against sophisticated threats hidden in email attachments and links, and it provides cutting-edge defenses against zero-day threats, ransomware, and other advanced malware attempts. Rich reporting lets you investigate why ATP flagged a threat, and it gives you details about the users who received malicious emails and malicious links.
Enhance your visibility and control
- Identify high-risk and abnormal usage, security incidents, and evolving threats within your Office 365 environment and set up detailed anomaly-detection policies and controls with Office 365 Cloud App Security. Gain enhanced visibility into your Office 365 usage and uncover Shadow IT of cloud apps in your organization.
Uncover rich insights into the latest threats
- Research threats from a dashboard, track phishing or malware campaigns aimed at your users, and search for threat indicators from user reports and other intelligence sources with Office 365 Threat Intelligence.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.