An electronic water meter is used to account for the flow of cold and hot water with the accumulation and transfer of these readings to the LoRaWAN® network.
The function «electronic antimagnetic seal» fixes an external magnetic field and blocks the device's display.
The meters are produced in two versions: with a nominal diameter of 15 mm - SHVE-15, SGVE-15, and with a nominal diameter of 20 mm - SHVE-20, SGVE-20.
The device is powered by a 3400 mAh soldered battery with up to 8 years life up. The meter acts as a LoRaWAN® device of class A.
- Class A
- Battery powered
- Frequency plans: RU868, EU868, KZ865 - by default
- Frequency plans: IN865, AS923, AU915, KR920, US915 - order option
- Ability to set a custom frequency plan (EU868 based)
- Undelivered packets are saved in modem memory (up to 200 entries)
- Function «electronic antimagnetic seal»
- Temperature measurement
- Time referencing of readings by internal clock
- Communication period - every 1, 6, 12, 24 hours
- Data collection period - every 1, 6, 12, 24 hours
- ADR support (Adaptive Data Rate)
- Sending of confirmed packets (configurable)
- OTAA or ABP activation (configurable)
- Two operating modes «Active» and «Storage»
- Locking the display when the external magnetic field is applied for a long time
- Charge measuring of the built-in battery
- Sensitivity: up to -138dBm
- Alignment via optoport with Vega LoRaWAN Configurator application
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.