Loyalty points are a bonus offered to customers pride.md for each product purchased in the online system, as a way of reward and loyalty.
Each product has a certain number of bonus points, which are added to your account when purchasing the product.
You can check at any time how many Points you have accumulated by simply logging into your account. Each accumulated point can be used on subsequent orders, their value subtracted from the total invoice.
Details and rules of use:
- One loyalty point is the equivalent of$ 0.01 .
- The validity of loyalty points is 12 months from the moment of payment of the order.
- Loyalty points can only be used after you have earned the equivalent of $1(100 points).
- Loyalty points can be used regardless of the value of the order placed.
- You can use any of the Points Earned when placing an order, provided that they are the equivalent of an entire amount, without decimal places.
- Loyalty points will be counted in your account only after registering your payment in our account.
- When you return an order where you have used loyalty points, they will be returned to your account.
- Loyalty points used to obtain a discount for an order are considered to be used after payment of the related invoice.
- Points can only be awarded to people who have a valid account on the site.
- The cancellation of an order entails the cancellation of the related loyalty points.
- Loyalty points are not transmissible.
- Loyalty points are not awarded retroactively.
- Loyalty points cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The value of the loyalty bonus points used as a discount cannot be higher than the value of the order.
* There is, however, the possibility that when purchasing products in promotions or special packages, as they already benefit from certain price discounts, no loyalty points will be allocated.
At any time you can view in your account the number of points available, as well as the number of points obtained at each order placed, when you place products in the cart and launch an order.