Products return and money refund
This Regulation on products return is intended for individuals or groups of individuals.
According to provisions of Law no. 8 of 26.02.2016, Chapter 3, art. 8 on rights of consumer, stipulated in distance contracts, the Customer has the right to withdraw from this Contract, without having to justify his decision, within 14 days of the date of product acquirement. In this case, the return costs are covered by the Customer.
Before the expiration of the withdrawal period from the Contract, the Client informs the Supplier about his decision using the Return Form. The withdrawal will be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By requesting the return, the Client declares that consulted the terms of this Regulation and agrees in full. Products may be returned after Supplier's confirmation. The Supplier will make the reimbursement not later than 14 days after the day on which he is informed about Client’s decision to withdraw from contract, but only after receiving the returned product by the Client at the Supplier's office (note: we do not accept packages shipped with a refund!).
We will make the money refund for payments by card, using the POS terminal or on-line strictly by transfer on the bank account indicated by the Client in the Return Form. The returned amount and return terms do not include shipping costs if the delivery was made by means other than the standard one, provided by the Supplier.
Upon return, the product must be in the same condition as it was delivered (in original packaging with all accessories and labels intact) and must have all documents accompanying it (copy of invoice, warranty certificate /card). We will not accept for return products that show any sign of physical changes, bruises, scratches, shocks, excessive use and / or unauthorized interventions.
Products that do not provide for the right of withdrawal
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal are the following product categories:
- Products reserved and picked up from the Supplier's office. They can be verified and tested at the time of purchase.
- Products or any parts thereof unsealed and used even partially or with missing accessories;
- Products without original and complete packaging as delivered (complete package also with polystyrene or cardboard supports that serve as protection for the product);
- Products which package is damaged, broken, torn, have customer writings, have excessive adhesive tape or other situations that may lead to packaging or labels degradation;
- Products that show any sign of physical changes, bruises, scratches;
- Products that have preinstalled and enabled software licenses or for which the installed software was deleted. It must not contain any passwords for both the operating system and the BIOS, storage units, etc.;
- Software products, unsealed licenses (for example: operating systems, applications, antiviruses or other products of this category), unsealed games, unsealed warranty extensions;
- Electronic licenses that once transmitted cannot be returned;
- Activated subscriptions;
- Mobile phones, smartphones, tablets, with changed operating systems compared to factory ones;
- Office equipment (printers / multifunctional machines / fax machines / copiers) with unsealed cartridges / toners);
- Unsealed consumables (ex: accumulators, cartridges, toners, ribbons or other products included in this category);
- Servers and their accessories;
- Products that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons (for example: headphones or other products of this category);
- Gift Received Products.
If we note that at reception of the returned products, these show signs of damaged or incomplete packaging, usage, scratches, bruises, electric shocks, missing accessories, missing warranty certificates, we reserve the right to retain a sum of the of the product value (value including VAT), the amount to be communicated after assessing the suffered damage. We also reserve the right to refuse the return acceptance in case of abuses (repeated returns).
Once you acquire the product, the risk of loss or damage of your product is fully transferred to you. Any subsequent complaint will not be considered. The Supplier reserves the right to make changes to this Return Policy without having the obligation to notify or inform third parties in advance. Changes will enter in force from the date of their display on the web page.